Want your home smelling really good for home buyers? Here is a terrific recipe for home made cookes...
The Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe (Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook)
These are DELICIOUS!! :) The Best recipe I have ever tasted
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter (my favorite is crunchy)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown surgar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cup sifted all-purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
Oven at 375 degrees
1. Thoroughly cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
2. Mix together dry ingredients; blend into creamed mixture.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in granulated sugar (very important step)
4. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet
5. Optional - press peanut halves on top of each cookie, OR criss cross with fork (I don't do)
6. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
7. Cool slightly; remove from pan; makes 4 dozen
8. Poor yourself a delicious cold glass of milk and ENJOY :)